- Leakproof, extremely durable water bottle
- Made of BPA-free Tritan™ copolyester plastic
- Tritan body – will not stain or retain odours. Durable with high impact resistance
- Comes with a silicone strap for easy carrying
- Wash by hand to protect the illustration
- Not for use in a microwave or freezer
- Material: Tritan™ & PP-plastic
- Product Weight: 106g
- Product Dimensions: Ø 2.8’’ x 8.1’’
- Capacity: 0.65L
The unique illustrations of the flasks are based on ancient Nordic runes and describe their meaning and also Sweden and its history from a personal perspective. The word “rune” means “wisdom” or “secret”. The patterns are designed in close collaboration with Annika & Niclas at Carl Oscar and the graphic designer Magdalena Lundkvist.
Information about all parts of the pattern is found here.
Each illustration has an embedded runic. The word “rune” means “wisdom” or “secret”. They were believed to be a gift from the norse god Odin. Runic inscriptions are the oldest original documents in Swedish and were created sometime around 100 A.D., probably with the Latin alphabet as a model.
Information about the runes you find here.